Friday, September 22, 2006

Jeff Cheung - Be Your Man (Mandarin)

While reading some blog during work time, (yes, I spent about 8 hours a day to read blogs all over the world.) (what 8 hours? you don't work 8 hours a day. =_=) I read about this song. So first thing to do after work, I found this song and listen to it. OMG, it's really touching and no wonder it's called the "the most romantic marriage proposal song of year 2006". Since I heard that there is a MV (Music Video) for it, so I go over to YOUTUBE and look for it. Here it goes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ApSvyF8QY


If you don't understand Mandarin, too bad. I tried to make a translation of the lyrics, but I don't know how to translate the 2nd line. Oh well. Anyone wanna give it a try? (I did give it a try, but it sound so ridiculous, so...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails