Saturday, September 23, 2006

Blogger - Helloooo~~ Anyone~~~~???

While reading this blog, found this song. Don't know if anyone will actually come here and read this and listen to it. Anyway, here it goes.
This band from UK makes it,
http://sprites.org.uk/

powered by ODEO

Lyrics

I started a blog which nobody read.
When I went to work I blogged there instead.
I started a blog which nobody viewed it might be in cash but topics include....
George bush is a evil moron
What's the story with revolving doors.
I am in love with the girl that doesn't know I exist.
Nobody hates preppies any more.

- Musical Interlude -

I started a blog. But nobody came.
No issues were raised. No comments were made.
I started a blog which nobody read.
I'll admit it wasn't that great. But if you must know here is what is said...
100 of my favourite albums.
200 people I can't take.
400 movies I would like to recommend.
10 celebrities, four of whom I might assassinate.

- Musical Interlude -

I started a blog. I sent you the link.
I wanted the world to know what I think.
I started a blog but when I read yours it made me forget what I had started mine for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails