Sunday, March 25, 2007

[Blog] Spring Update

Spring time is here~
Spring, Quote from Wikipedia
Springtime is seen as a time of growth, renewal, of new life (both plant and animal) being born, and of the cycle of life once again starting.


As being said, it's really time for me to update this blog. Afterall, I haven't updated it ever since I got my Wii. And I just focus on my chinese blog, I have completely forgot about this blog.

I should start to write something specially for this english blog. But what should I write? I have no idea. Oh well, may be I should start with saying thanks to Ramani's Post on 3-column templates for Blogger Beta

Updated this blog's template and made it into a 3 column style blog. Kinda first step to have new life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails